hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #21  
Hi gumshu,It's a landpride HD25.It's not really critical to worry about too much down pressure the motor will just go into bypass,if it gets stuck just put it in reverse.Gotta love hydraulics.
Brian

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #22  
Hi gumshu,It's a landpride HD25.It's not really critical to worry about too much down pressure the motor will just go into bypass,if it gets stuck just put it in reverse.Gotta love hydraulics.
Brian
You must be a mind reader... I was just thinking of downward pressure. Thanks Brian:)

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #23  
You nailed that one on the head kycontrols,messing with that thing laying on the ground disconnected is like trying to stuff a live octopus into a mayonaise jar,and if any of you have ever tried to stuff a live octopus into a mayo jar you know what I'm talking about.
Brian

Last edited:
   / hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #24  
You nailed that one on the head kycontrols,messing with that thing laying on the ground disconnected is like trying to stuff a live octopus into a mayonaise jar,and if any of you have ever tried to stuff a live octopus into a mayo jar you know what I'm talking about.
Brian

I just about spit beer all over the keyboard, gonna have to remember that one. LOL