NH 3415 Problem starting after using PTO

/ NH 3415 Problem starting after using PTO #1  

Darroch

Tractor
NH 3415
OK. I have read some similar issues here but have not found a solution yet :confused:

Whenever I have previously engaged the PTO (i.e. bush hogging) and park the tractor for a bit (lunchbreak, etc.) it will not start - not even turn over or any noise from starter. I can "jiggle" the PTO engagement handle while simulaneously turjing the key and it will sometimes fire right up..........but often it will not. Now if I let it sit a day (or 3) and try the juggling/starting again it will fire right up. This only occurrs when I have used the PTO.

I know there must be some sort of switch and/or contact that is responsible, but which/where/how to replace and/or disable it.

/ NH 3415 Problem starting after using PTO #2  
OK. I have read some similar issues here but have not found a solution yet :confused:

Whenever I have previously engaged the PTO (i.e. bush hogging) and park the tractor for a bit (lunchbreak, etc.) it will not start - not even turn over or any noise from starter. I can "jiggle" the PTO engagement handle while simulaneously turjing the key and it will sometimes fire right up..........but often it will not. Now if I let it sit a day (or 3) and try the juggling/starting again it will fire right up. This only occurrs when I have used the PTO.

I know there must be some sort of switch and/or contact that is responsible, but which/where/how to replace and/or disable it.

pto safety switch is going out or is out of adjustment i would guess

/ NH 3415 Problem starting after using PTO
Yes, I understand that the PTO safety switch is going out. What I need to know is where it is located so that I can change it. I have followed the lever down and over to where it inserts into the main body of the tracor, a small "box". Any problems with removing the bolts to look for it there?