Buying Parts Online

/ Buying Parts Online #12  
We have used Messick's for grinder-mixer parts and Bills Tractor for Mahindra parts. Been very satisfied with both.

/ Buying Parts Online #13  
I use Partspring. They do "same day shipping" and they seem 10-15% cheaper than Messicks. So unless the Messicks guys are giving a discount for forum members, Partspring is the way to go.

/ Buying Parts Online #14  
I use Partspring. They do "same day shipping" and they seem 10-15% cheaper than Messicks. So unless the Messicks guys are giving a discount for forum members, Partspring is the way to go.

10-15% !!! We should be within pennies of each other on anything over a few bucks. We do markup the really cheap stuff a bit more to cover the cost of handling it. You gotta add a bit on a $0.50 o-ring just to touch it. Our parts dept is probably about 10x the size of partspring, we stock way more stuff, and we pickup at the New Holland depot every day. We're not a company who puts focus on being the absolute cheapest, we aim to give the best service possible while being very price competitive.

/ Buying Parts Online
Partspring or Messick's ... Sounds like we are talking a couple bucks one way or the other.... I guess the deal sealer would be the cost of shipping.
Who's cheaper

/ Buying Parts Online #16  
I ordered a front ring and pinion for my 1900 from partspring. They told me it would ship the next day. Messicks said it would ship in 2-3 days. So I used partspring. A week later I still didn't have my gear set and couldn't get a response from partspring. I had payed with paypal so I opened a claim against partspring. 4 days later my gear set finally showed up. Partspring never did contact me with any kind of explanation. I would have gotten my gear set a week earlier if I would have used Messicks and I have used them for every thing since.
Bill