Ford 3000

/ Ford 3000 #1  

artrip

I have a ford 3000 and yesterday it started slobbering out the exhaust stack. It has never done that before or anytime this year , and i check the engine oil and it was way over filled I drained out about 3 Gallons of oil/think diesel but it was not over filled with engine oil, I think it was diesel fuel, because the radiator antifreeze level was still full. I just change the oil today and tryed it out for about 1 hour, and it still is slobbering out the exhaust. What could be the problem?

/ Ford 3000 #2  
I have a ford 3000 and yesterday it started slobbering out the exhaust stack. It has never done that before or anytime this year , and i check the engine oil and it was way over filled I drained out about 3 Gallons of oil/think diesel but it was not over filled with engine oil, I think it was diesel fuel, because the radiator antifreeze level was still full. I just change the oil today and tryed it out for about 1 hour, and it still is slobbering out the exhaust. What could be the problem?

Seals in the injection pump are probably gone. If it has the Simms pump has the oil been kept changed in the pump?

/ Ford 3000 #3  
if the oilis thin and smells like diesel, that's a good possibility.. lift an or injection pump.. if it's not thin.. check hyds.. i'd say PS too.. but sump don't hold alot..

/ Ford 3000 #4  
i would say it is the injector pump most likely or a injector (not that likely unless it smoked real bad when you first started up the last few times before you notice the oil level.

but once you change the oil it will take it awhile to quit slobbering you just need to run it and get it hot