Veteran Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC30 Hydro 4x4, Gravely Zero Turn Mower

Default Paint Color (again)

Last year (april 2002), when I bought my TC30 I shopped three different NH dealers. I was certain that one dealer had TC30's that were darker in color than the ones at the other two dealers. I know that their is an old Ford/NH blue (kinda light blue) and a new NH blue that is darker. I was told that all TC30's were built after the color change and that they were all the same color. Ok. maybe, I imagined it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    But, here is the thing that really has me baffled. My neighbor has a NH1920 which is lighter in color than my TC30. My TC30, of course is a darker blue. There is a used TC30 for sale down the road from me that is definately a shade or two darker in color than mine. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Much like the color of the TC30's that I saw at one of the dealers last year (april 2002). Have I lost my mind or are their THREE colors of NH blue ? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Deere 4310 HST MFWD

Default Re: Paint Color (again)

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Have I lost my mind or are their THREE colors of NH blue ? )</font>

Why do these have to be exclusive options?

Veteran Member
    Tractor

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Jerry there are only 2 blues I would expect that the 1920 was faded from being in the sun!

Veteran Member
    Tractor

Well Spencer200, I am really confused. I parked my TC30 next to my neighbors 1920 and both our tractors and loaders are the same color. But, I am certain that the TC30 on display down the road is quite a bit darker than mine. Is it possible my TC30 is old Ford/NH blue ?

(i'm getting ready to yank off a fender and send it to the FBI lab for analysis) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Buy the neighbors, ship it to me and it'll never bother ya again! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]