Paint Color (again)

/ Paint Color (again) #1  

Mrwurm

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30 Hydro 4x4, Gravely Zero Turn Mower
Last year (april 2002), when I bought my TC30 I shopped three different NH dealers. I was certain that one dealer had TC30's that were darker in color than the ones at the other two dealers. I know that their is an old Ford/NH blue (kinda light blue) and a new NH blue that is darker. I was told that all TC30's were built after the color change and that they were all the same color. Ok. maybe, I imagined it /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
But, here is the thing that really has me baffled. My neighbor has a NH1920 which is lighter in color than my TC30. My TC30, of course is a darker blue. There is a used TC30 for sale down the road from me that is definately a shade or two darker in color than mine. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Much like the color of the TC30's that I saw at one of the dealers last year (april 2002). Have I lost my mind or are their THREE colors of NH blue ? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Paint Color (again) #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Have I lost my mind or are their THREE colors of NH blue ? )</font>

Why do these have to be exclusive options?

/ Paint Color (again)
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Paint Color (again) #4  
Jerry there are only 2 blues I would expect that the 1920 was faded from being in the sun!

/ Paint Color (again)
Well Spencer200, I am really confused. I parked my TC30 next to my neighbors 1920 and both our tractors and loaders are the same color. But, I am certain that the TC30 on display down the road is quite a bit darker than mine. Is it possible my TC30 is old Ford/NH blue ?

(i'm getting ready to yank off a fender and send it to the FBI lab for analysis) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Paint Color (again) #6  
Buy the neighbors, ship it to me and it'll never bother ya again! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif