Loader Single lever loader control

/ Single lever loader control #1  

ronbrent

Tractor
New Holland 2120 TLB,Ford 1985 2110/Loader, John Deere 755/Front Mounted Snow Blower,International 500E Crawler/4n1Bucket
Single lever loader control

Trying to install a single lever loader control in place of the 2 lever on my 2110 Ford. It is a NOS for a 2120 Ford around 1988. It is a Zexel stamped 46224 on the ID tag, which states Assn. No 307800-0721, Assn. Code 34001-3541. I don't know if it needs or I should say they use a power beyond bushing in the power beyond connection, which I believe is the one farthest away from the operators position. The center connection I think is the inlet, with the return being closest to the operator. Any info will appreciated.

/ Single lever loader control #2  
Ron

Running on part numbers takes specific knowledge. You could gain the universal knowledge of this very knowledgeable group with just a photo. (or two.

Sometimes, the external appearance of a valve gives a clue as to what is going on inside.

Take out any port plugs and have a look. PB bushings have "features" that may help in identification.

Cheer

Cal

in Guilford VT.

/ Single lever loader control #3  
Wow I can find nothing on the web using Zexel with the numbers you have given. There are many different search results for Zexel and for Zexel hydraulics but nothing that is helpfull. Is there any other information numbers or names on the unit?

/ Single lever loader control
Back from Fryeburg Fair and have caught up on chores. When I hooked up the controller like I thought it should be connected the Up,Down and Float function worked properly, but when I dumped the bucket it went all the way, then could never get it back or to curl. I took some pictures included are the pictures. 101_0964.jpg 101_0964.jpg101_0964.jpg I hope this worked, there should be three pictures.

/ Single lever loader control
It didn't work. Another picture.101_0962.jpg I'll try one at a time. One more try.101_0961.jpg

/ Single lever loader control #6  
Would this be it? Ford/NH 1220

Expand the Hydraulic Systems folder and about half-way down is a couple of references to 2-Spool Remote...

And here is another thread that might have all the info you need... (click here)

-Neil