Mystery cab, is it a one of? 90s cab

/ Mystery cab, is it a one of? 90s cab #1  

TMB1320

Bronze Member
Tractor
1320 NH
Anyone know cabs to identify this one. Want to source a rear window and it might help if I could identify it. I don't see any stickers or name plate anywhere. Not sure if it was on the tractor new, but it has a NH flavor. I going to try linking a youboob vid if link I paste here is a no go.
TMB1320 - YouTube

/ Mystery cab, is it a one of? 90s cab #2  
G'day sorry can't help you identify the cab but if it is flat glass we get our local windscreen fitters to have a look and they have cut them for us. Usually works out cheaper too

Jon

/ Mystery cab, is it a one of? 90s cab
Thanks. Did they they supply trim and gasket/seal also? The tractor was purchased with a broken plexiglass replacement that had neither. The propout hardware was still attached though.

/ Mystery cab, is it a one of? 90s cab #4  
Try a mirror and glass shop, not just a window installer.

/ Mystery cab, is it a one of? 90s cab #5  
G'day yeah I usually get them to supply mounting rubber and beading if required if it is a glue in one I get a tube of windscreen adhesive from my local auto parts. If you are getting some glass cut then make sure it is laminated not just toughened glass I would rather have a crack than a glass shower

Jon

Found out last week it's a Laurin just by looking at ads of older tractors. Their website isn't all that great when it comes to part numbers for this model. Indeed they have the 1320 tractor listed on the pdf but missing some of the glass panel numbers, and suggest that a serial number should be used when ordering.
Anyone know where I should look for a serial number. I don't see a name plate anywhere and their website isn't very helpful either. Thanks guys

/ Mystery cab, is it a one of? 90s cab #7  
Laurin is just north of Montreal in Laval. I have visited the shop.
As suggested get a good glass shop to cut one for you and it would be cheaper than shipping alone.
An auto windshield shop would be where to go as they are used to cut and finish safety glass and probably would even install for you.

Need holes, 6 of them for the rear window. Where to put them would be a guess unless I had that
information from someone on TBN, or maybe Laurin could supply that info. If only I had a part number.
A serial number from the cab is probably a good start.