Service Manual set TC35,TC40,TC45,TC35D,TC40D,TC45D on eBay "Buy it Now"

/ Service Manual set TC35,TC40,TC45,TC35D,TC40D,TC45D on eBay "Buy it Now" #1  

bluehog

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland TC35D 2001
FYI - For those of you that have the older model NH TC35-40-45 and "D" models there is a complete set of the service manuals and the Operators manual as well up for bid... but it is also a "Buy It Now" for $150+17 ship. This is a good deal and I'm sure someone will jump on the "BIN" feature. I have these with my 2001 TC35D and they have come in quite handy.

Cut and paste the link below... or search TC35 in the Business & Industrial>Agriculture & Forestry>Tractor Manuals & Books

New Holland Tractor Operator Repair Manual TC35 TC40 TC45 TC35D TC40D TC45D | eBay

/ Service Manual set TC35,TC40,TC45,TC35D,TC40D,TC45D on eBay "Buy it Now" #2  
Re: Service Manual set TC35,TC40,TC45,TC35D,TC40D,TC45D on eBay "Buy it Now"

That's less than 1/2 price and includes the binder and Op Man'l. What a deal! I have my set open in front of me right now. The electrical section alone has saved me $300 worth of grief and I've been able to help a lot of people other than me too. I'd buy that set if I didn't already have one. The only thing missing is the IPC, but the parts are available online, so it's no big deal.

/ Service Manual set TC35,TC40,TC45,TC35D,TC40D,TC45D on eBay "Buy it Now" #3  

Don't remember what it cost new but I sold mine for the TC 45 for half price. Got a new set with the TC 55 thrown in on the deal. Tons of good info and pays for itself with a couple minor repairs.

/ Service Manual set TC35,TC40,TC45,TC35D,TC40D,TC45D on eBay "Buy it Now"

When I asked a dealer here in Phoenix... he stated $420 without the Operator manual or binder. I found a set on eBay 2 years ago for $189. I figured since I bought a used tractor I best have some usuful info to help me fix what I break. It has come in handy several times since then. Most recently a "no start" situation down a slope on my NM property. It took me several hours to troubleshoot the problem... but got it running again with the electrical manual. Problem was a loose neutral safety wire (still held in place with the connector boot, not hanging loose) caused the #2 fuse to blow. Glad I had the service manual and a ohm meter. Not sure how I would have got the tractor back up the slope I had it... not to mention on the tilt trailer and the loss of several days work. Manuals paid for themselves bigtime!~