Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Boomer 30

Default Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS

I just started to read comments on your site regarding the Boomer series of tractors and the bashing they take about comfort and the small platform. This led me to register on the site to respond and provide people with accurate information in case people are looking to buy one. I'm 6'0" tall and weigh 220 pounds, and haven't found size or leg room to be an issue. The range lever initially seemed to be in the way but after several months of using the tractor I don't even notice it anymore. The Mitsubishi engine is Japanese, not Korean as some people have suggested, and it has plenty of power. I've received several complements on how smooth and quiet the engine runs. I have a front loader attached and have used it regularly, in some harsh conditions, without any problems and power to spare.
    I previously owned a John Deere 750 for 15 years and never had a problem with the tractor. It was a hard decision between the Deere and the Boomer 30, but a difference of $6000 made the decision a little easier. I could have bought a stripped down Deere for around the same price but didn't want to sacrifice the options. I hope I get the same results from the Boomer in the long run. I would suggest purchasing this tractor to anyone in the market, and I think people who are bashing them do so because they own other brands. Besides, Boomer just sounds awesome.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Re: Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS

Good for you Raiders....I agree...I have a TC-29D , a Boomer, and I bought it new in 2000 and now have almost 400 hrs. on it...I love it and agree with all you posted. They are a fine tractor and it starts way better than my JD 3020 that is for sure , especially in cold weather...As far as comfort goes...I'm 6'1 & 170 lbs. wet and it has plenty of room for me...The engine is surprisingly quiet...I can't think of anything bad to say except maybe they should have painted them orange ...that would have really upset the kubota fanatics....LOL
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Murph ------------

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MASSEY, CASE , FARMALL

Welcome to the forum.

R.I.P.
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Welcome. Write a review in the review section to give your point of view. That way, folks who are considering it can see your perspective.

Again, welcome to TBN.

I don't have a Boomer, but I'd sure like to have a chance to try one for a week.
    Which is bigger?: a) $100 per month since the Big Bang or b) the US National Debt.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Welcome aboard.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MF 230 and Mitsubishi D2000

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken
    Massey Ferguson 230
    Mitsubishi D2000

Tractor
    2011 LS R3039

Welcome

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Welcome from Branson, Mo. I had a boomer TC33DA, it was an excellent tractor, very comfortable, and capable machine.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1423 Hydrostat

Massey 1423, 1462 loader, wallenstein Ranch ho gx620, with subframe mount.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast