Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS

/ Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS #1  

Raiders

Tractor
Boomer 30
I just started to read comments on your site regarding the Boomer series of tractors and the bashing they take about comfort and the small platform. This led me to register on the site to respond and provide people with accurate information in case people are looking to buy one. I'm 6'0" tall and weigh 220 pounds, and haven't found size or leg room to be an issue. The range lever initially seemed to be in the way but after several months of using the tractor I don't even notice it anymore. The Mitsubishi engine is Japanese, not Korean as some people have suggested, and it has plenty of power. I've received several complements on how smooth and quiet the engine runs. I have a front loader attached and have used it regularly, in some harsh conditions, without any problems and power to spare.
I previously owned a John Deere 750 for 15 years and never had a problem with the tractor. It was a hard decision between the Deere and the Boomer 30, but a difference of $6000 made the decision a little easier. I could have bought a stripped down Deere for around the same price but didn't want to sacrifice the options. I hope I get the same results from the Boomer in the long run. I would suggest purchasing this tractor to anyone in the market, and I think people who are bashing them do so because they own other brands. Besides, Boomer just sounds awesome.

/ Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS #2  
Good for you Raiders....I agree...I have a TC-29D , a Boomer, and I bought it new in 2000 and now have almost 400 hrs. on it...I love it and agree with all you posted. They are a fine tractor and it starts way better than my JD 3020 that is for sure , especially in cold weather...As far as comfort goes...I'm 6'1 & 170 lbs. wet and it has plenty of room for me...The engine is surprisingly quiet...I can't think of anything bad to say except maybe they should have painted them orange ...that would have really upset the Kubota fanatics....LOL

/ Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS #3  
:welcome:

/ Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS #4  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS #5  
Welcome. Write a review in the review section to give your point of view. That way, folks who are considering it can see your perspective.

Again, welcome to TBN.

I don't have a Boomer, but I'd sure like to have a chance to try one for a week.

/ Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS #7  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ Can't believe the Boomer BASHERS #9  
Welcome from Branson, Mo. I had a boomer TC33DA, it was an excellent tractor, very comfortable, and capable machine.

James K0UA