705 Series Loader??

/ 705 Series Loader?? #1  

skytracker

Bronze Member
Tractor
Ford 3000
On my 67 Ford 3000 tractor I have an FEL that the data plate on the loader frame says is a 705 series, 19-439 component on one side.
On the other, 19-201. I need to find an operator/service manual as I need to fix a couple of small leaks, change the filter and service, etc...
On the NH site it does not come up directly with those numbers. Maybe it is actually a 703 series??
Looking under just loaders all I can find is my frame attachment kit and HYD pump under the 703 series Extra Heavy Duty Loader.
Does anyone have any information or manuals on this?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

/ 705 Series Loader??
This is one that has the reservoir built into the large frame. I have a leak at the line coming in to the dump valve and up front at a return to the frame
I need to take care of. It looks like I will need to replace the fittings or the line at those points.
Anyone familiar with these??

/ 705 Series Loader?? #3  
I don't know about yours but i find it interesting.
I have a 1963 4000 ind with a 720 loader 19 249, I found manuals on ebay.
And a 68 3000 with a fasco 1200 found the man on a 8n forum.

Its odd what was used on what and when.

DS

/ 705 Series Loader??
That is true. This one appears to be the way it came from the factory.
I need to replace a line at the dump/tilt valve and a return line. I tried to depressurize having the tractor off and cycling the valves.
But when I go to crack the lines there is still pressure there.

Maybe Soundguy is familiar with this.

/ 705 Series Loader?? #5  
Hummm there really shouldn't be much pressure.

Try a catch pan and let it bleed off.
Just be clear in case something moves.

DS

/ 705 Series Loader?? #6  
Is your bucket or loader hanging? That will keep pressure in the lines. Cycling the valves should show that up, but something has to be making the pressure. Maybe it's just a little. As said, catch basin and a bit more time. Let us know.
Jim

/ 705 Series Loader??
Had me worried at first but turned out to be some residual.
Turned out to be just a little. It sprayed out at first, then poured what was in the line up to the QD. Now I need a replacement for this line.
it is leaking at the swivel above the fitting. I had the replacement for the return line and changed that already.
Now I need to figure out what filter this takes and change it out.

/ 705 Series Loader??
Replaced the dump valve line, now all the apparent leaks are taken care of.
I still need to find the right replacement filter. I will try to post pics later.

/ 705 Series Loader??
I found the manual for my loader. NH had it but it did not come up online. I found the document number on NNews archive then called and ordered it.
It is a 703 series. The hyd filter is a 193509 and crosses to NAPA 1553.