New Member with Ford 3000

/ New Member with Ford 3000 #1  

Sirspliff

Tractor
Hi everybody,

I just found this forum as I was looking for some assistance with my Ford 3000 - as the clutch seems to R.I.P.

I just bought it last year - trying to make something of my 4 acres without having to become a full time farmer.

It is the idea that I will replace the clutch when spring comes with some warmer weather and until then just collect information and ask questions....

As you can see I live in Denmark and my first question would be whether anyone knows a good parts dealer willing to ship to Denmark as it seems the most parts are available in USA and not in DK....

/ New Member with Ford 3000 #3  
Welcome to the forum. You should contact some dealers along the coast and ask them about shippping. It will be pricy but possible. I know of a fellow who had a OilPull tractor shipped over there. Maybe try Fawcett tractor supply they seem to ship all over.

/ New Member with Ford 3000 #4  
:welcome:

/ New Member with Ford 3000 #6  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ New Member with Ford 3000 #7  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Ford/New Holland Owning & Operating forum.

/ New Member with Ford 3000 #8  
. . . As you can see I live in Denmark and my first question would be whether anyone knows a good parts dealer willing to ship to Denmark as it seems the most parts are available in USA and not in DK....
You might try getting the parts from a NH dealer in England. A bunch of these were built in England.
Here's the TractorData page for your model: TractorData.com Ford 3000 tractor information

And, :welcome: to the forum.

/ New Member with Ford 3000 #9  
Sirspliff.
Welcome!
Newholland is world wide so you must have NH dealers in Denmark.

/ New Member with Ford 3000 #10  
Sirspliff//

Hej nabo! :thumbsup:

A lot of original parts are still available from NH.
NH's Danish site:
New Holland - After sales service: assistance, original spare parts, manuals

Many NH dealers has parts catalogs online on their sites where you can find your parts and their numbers in diagrams. For the moment the catalog function is down, worldwide, the say there will be new functions coming soon. Therefore I do not attach links, they may be useless when things get going again.
Anyhow, Messick's in USA has normally a great service with prices in their listings. Check it out when (if?) NH has got it sorted:
New Holland Parts - Best diagrams, pricing and service!

There are lots of aftermarket third party dealers where you can shop online.

Here are examples of companys that sell through local dealers, most likely you have one near you.

Be sure to identify your tractor, two 3000 can have a lot of parts that differ.
Useful information:
FORD TRACTOR

Held og lykke med den blå. :drink:

Håkan

(from Norrköping, Odense's Swedish twin town...)