1310 hydraulic screen

/ 1310 hydraulic screen #1  

iamwallybee

Tractor
ford 1310
I have a 1310 tractor with 770a or maybe b loader. My question is where is the hydraulic screen located. My manual says on the left side of transmission. Weel if it is there it is invisable. It does have a canister up by the pump (on the right side of the motor) supply line goes to this canister then to the pump. Is this the filter/ screen? It has gotten water in the system and want to make sure screen is clean before I put the fresh oil in it. I have put good used hyd oil in it 2 times to help clean up the water problem, now bucket works but very slow and doesnt pick up as much weight. If not clogged filter then what to look for? Bucket worked just ok before I started. Thanks.

/ 1310 hydraulic screen #2  
I believe what you are saying is "screen" is really just a round metal filter element in the pump housing. Should be at the front on the right side.

Can be cleaned or replaced.

/ 1310 hydraulic screen #3  
If you have quick connect couplings for the hydraulic lines for removing the loader they can be finicky even if you don't do anything to them. It seems that most of the lose in power or functions of the loader can be traced to an unseated or defective coupling. I would check there also.