TC35 power loss

/ TC35 power loss
Yep,my first HST tractor though I have used a Bobcat on limited occasions. Your response makes all the sense in the world, I just wanted to make sure it was my operational error and not a problem with the machine itself.

Btw, what is that black spool knob thingamajig on the bottom of the loader control arm. I read about it in the owners manual and still do no have a clue what it does? LOL!

/ TC35 power loss #12  
Btw, what is that black spool knob thingamajig on the bottom of the loader control arm. I read about it in the owners manual and still do no have a clue what it does? LOL!

Are you talking about below the joystick? That little knob is pulled and turned 90 degrees and then released. It locks the joystick so that if you are working around a raised loader, somebody cannot inadvertently drop it on you. Pulling and turning 90 degrees releases the lock. Try it! It won't hurt anything and you can see how it locks the joystick's forward/reverse movement while letting the side-to-side work normally.

/ TC35 power loss #13  
I purchased a TC35 back in the late summer. It has the hydro stat transmission. I love it but have to wonder whether it is normal for the tractor to lose, what seems to me like a lot of power going up small hills. If I put it in range 1 it does pretty good, but in range 2 it really seems to lose power very easily on even the smallest of hills. Is this typical? Thanks!
Hi LabLuvR!

Did you ever find a solution?

My TC35A is doing the same thing, but mine is worse. Inclines I used to pull in range 2 hi, it now bogs down, RPMs drop, loses power. Inclines in the driveway and on the road, that it used to do fine on as long as as I didn't have any load.
But it also does it intermittently when in low range, but only under a load.
The RPMs drop, obviously the power drops, sometimes it will barely pull itself, much less the mower.
Most of the time it runs fine in low range. Like I said, it is intermittent.
I have changed ALL of the fluids and filters. Cleaned out the fuel tank. Blown out the fuel lines.
Please help!
Thanks