tl80 loader tilt is ssssslllllllooooooowwwww.

/ tl80 loader tilt is ssssslllllllooooooowwwww. #11  
It's my guess that the valve does not have "regen" built into the spool so the orifice is there to slow down oil leaving the rod end during dump to keep cylinders from cavitating. If that ofrice is not "one way acting" it will slow down the curl. A one-way restrictor would have a spring behind it and the orifice hole is part of a poppet, so when oil is flowing from the spring side out it restricts the flow. When flowing into the orifice towards the spring it will puhs the spring back and allow full flow.

/ tl80 loader tilt is ssssslllllllooooooowwwww. #12  
like I said in post 2 and later. after you check the qd's look for that RO..

easy to test with the orifice restrictor removed.

/ tl80 loader tilt is ssssslllllllooooooowwwww.
here are some pictures and a video showing what is going on.

the front 3rd function:
tractor022_zpsdde5ce22.jpg

the restricting orifice is the first qd going from left to right. it is right about the female qd:
tractor023_zpsf469cc87.jpg

what they put on:
tractor024_zps605b157f.jpg

here is the video:

alright so i took the restricting valve out and it made no difference in speed, but the loader doesn't whine there now. What exactly was this there for? How will i know if the oil is cavatating? Will i hurt anything by not having it there? Shouldn't there be a rubber seal in this:

tractor029_zps90d91fee.jpg

tractor028_zps6691e361.jpg

tractor027_zps9d7d148f.jpg

tractor026_zpsdf58cb91.jpg

/ tl80 loader tilt is ssssslllllllooooooowwwww. #15  
On the QC's why the other fitting on female side, why aren't the hoses going right into the QC? Shouldn't the restrictors go in the grapper lines?

this is how it came. Whats the block with the lever on the 3rd line from the left?

/ tl80 loader tilt is ssssslllllllooooooowwwww. #17  
Just thoughts but the Dealer really should not have sent it home acting like it is.

Any possibility you could check out another tractor with the same set up and look for differences.