TM155 WONT START

/ TM155 WONT START #1  

doodlestm155

Tractor
new holland tm155
My tm155 ran out of fuel so I put in fuel and have fuel at injecters when it turns over but still wont run. Is there something else that I need to do?

/ TM155 WONT START #2  
My injectors take 2400-2600 psi to work,so you must have all the air out of it.Bleed it again, and try some starting fluid, but not a lot.Are you sure it died due to lack of fuel? don-ohio :)^)

/ TM155 WONT START #3  
bleed the injector pump, maybe there is still air in it some were.

/ TM155 WONT START #4  
My tm155 ran out of fuel so I put in fuel and have fuel at injecters when it turns over but still wont run. Is there something else that I need to do?

Did you bleed the entire fuel system?

/ TM155 WONT START
No just thought if the filters are full and fuel at the injecters it should run. Not sure where pump bleeder is and it did not spit and spudder it just stopped so maybe it is another problem

/ TM155 WONT START #6  
not if the injector pump is (partially) air locked. The bleeder screw should be some were near the top of the pump where the injector lines are. Since you got actually fuel coming on the injector lines, I doubt that the fuel shut off solenoid is bad. btw you have to bleed that injector pump with the your starter key in the ON position (so the shut off solenoid is open).

/ TM155 WONT START
Still no luck in getting it running.Never did find the pump bleeder,the fuel lines come out the back side in a circle but I see no bleeder and there is steady fuel coming out of them when turning it over. Thinking something wrong with injector pump,anyone no if there is a keyway on that pump to keep it in time if I would remove it to have it checked out

/ TM155 WONT START #8  
Hey, first off pump has no key and so needs to be locked in tdc on no.1 firing before you remove it. But before any of that if you remove feed pipe from filter to pump and check that you have a very minimum of 1.5l/min of fuel being supplied to pump, Bosch ve pumps need pressure feed of fuel to operate and can deceive you by putting fuel to injectors and still no fire!! Common fuel probs are screen on pick up pipe clogging, tank unit cracking and drawing air, electric lift pump going weak/failing so check fuel delivery first but that's not to say injector pump ain't at fault cos they can give bother!!! Kevin

/ TM155 WONT START
Thanks for the replies. I will check that fuel pump pressure before removing injector pump and have battery fully charged. Might be a few days though another snow storm and cold all week,going to be a late spring!!