3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block.. lookin for parts

/ 3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block.. lookin for parts #1  

tractorguy2000

Tractor
3415 new holland
Hello.. I started my 1999 to 2001 3415 new Holland yesterday ..it is a 48hp.. I let it warm up about 10 to 15 minutes like always.. when I went to take off I got about 10 feet and it through a rod through the block.. I'm in real need of the tractor.. from what I have search.. you can't get parts for it any more.. why is this? .... is my tractor worthless now? Should i sale it for parts or just part it out.. it makes me so sick..I'm hopping there is someone out there that has a used motor or short block.. any and all help would be awesome..

/ 3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block.. lookin for parts #2  
Hello.. I started my 1999 to 2001 3415 new Holland yesterday ..it is a 48hp.. I let it warm up about 10 to 15 minutes like always.. when I went to take off I got about 10 feet and it through a rod through the block.. I'm in real need of the tractor.. from what I have search.. you can't get parts for it any more.. why is this? .... is my tractor worthless now? Should i sale it for parts or just part it out.. it makes me so sick..I'm hopping there is someone out there that has a used motor or short block.. any and all help would be awesome..
don't give up it will take me some time to make contact with the guy but i'll see what he can come up with. he worked for nh for 12 years now he travels and fixes tractors all over the country.