Ford 2000 Clutch pedal help, please

/ Ford 2000 Clutch pedal help, please #1  

maizeandblue

Tractor
2006 Mahindra 3525 w/ FEL
Hello,

First post. So let me start with I just recently bought a 67 Ford 2000 European market (so I have been told by New Holland dealer); with an internal clutch spring. Tractor doesn't appear to be abused over the years, but there are a few items that have been neglected.

Gear oil was leaking at clutch pedal. So we drained, removed brake and clutch pedals. Upon removing we found the neglect of these items had ruined the shaft and clutch pedal. The bushings are worn slap out in the pedal and now the hole is oblong.

I got a new shaft and it fits good. I ordered the only clutch pedal i could find for a ford 2000. It appeared to be similar with the exception of the external spring bracket. Upon receiving the clutch pedal, the clutch rod mounting arm is on the wrong side and mounted at different angle. I have searched and searched, can any one help me with the part number for the correct clutch pedal and maybe a lead on where to buy one?

Thanks,

Maizeandblue

/ Ford 2000 Clutch pedal help, please #2  
Would it be possible to have a machine shop repair your assembly. They coulld probably weld the wear area and turn it to size on a lathe.
Bill

/ Ford 2000 Clutch pedal help, please
yeah, i thought about that. Just figured it would cost the same for an aftermarket part. Went in to the New Holland dealer today and he said he couldn't access parts to European market tractors (certain items were different ie sheet metal, floor plates and some elec). He said if i couldn't find a used one, to have the old one machined.