TN75S will not move

/ TN75S will not move
I do get a flashing code rapid and 8 slow a pause and 1 more

Greetings and welcome to TractorByNet. :tractor:

Do you get a symbol flashing in a pattern? If so. It might flash several times very fast then pause flash X amount of times slower. Pause, then flash X amount of times slower. The fast flashes is the alert, and the next sets are the actual codes. I actually found this information here on this site dated 2010 thru a Google search. If no response here, try to Google the information thru their search. "TN75S error code tractor does not move" without quotes. Knowing the error codes, is the key to find out what is going on.

Sometimes answers are not right away here and may take a day or two for someone in the know to see it. Brianna will probably move this thread to the New Holland area. I did find out that owning the service manual is your best friend because it list the codes plus shows you how to fix it. They usually can be purchased thru NH's website or a your local dealership. A lot of owners here own a manual to their machine and discuss problems here, and in most cases are solved or a method of repair is determined. Take care. -robert

/ TN75S will not move #12  
   / TN75S will not move #13  
good job kid.

/ TN75S will not move #15  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the New Holland Owning & Operating forum. :)

/ TN75S will not move #16  
I assume you have the electronic shuttle?? I have a TN75s and had the same problem. I bypassed the switch under the seat and the problem was partially solved. It is easy to find and bypass. Also, you might try the following....I still have to do this sometimes. Put the tractor in gear with the shuttle lever in neutral. The depress the clutch and put the shuttle in gear with the clutch depressed. Then let the clutch out and she will go. If you put it in gear, leave the clutch out and slide the shutlle in forward or reverse, nothing happens. I don't know why this happens, but at least on mine this is sometimes the only way it will move. I have seen the blinking light like you and that is usually when I have to do this. Since I know what to do, I don't feel like a large repair bill to see if it will go away. Also, when the error code blinks, if I cut the tractor all the way off, wait a few seconds it often stops doing the code. Worth a try...good luck. BTW, I have been doing this for several years...