TN75S will not move

/ TN75S will not move #1  

wholley

Tractor
TN75S
My tractor will not go in forward or reverse. There is an an error code light symbol with a circle,a slash and a gear

/ TN75S will not move #2  
Call dealer

/ TN75S will not move #3  
My tractor will not go in forward or reverse. There is an an error code light symbol with a circle,a slash and a gear

Ask and search in the new Holland Forum they can tell you more.

/ TN75S will not move
Call dealer

Well I thought this was a NH site that folks would know something about these tractors and could give me some insight before I called a dealer to get informed so I don't get bent over my tractor!!! So you need not apply!!

/ TN75S will not move #8  
Greetings and welcome to TractorByNet. :tractor:

Do you get a symbol flashing in a pattern? If so. It might flash several times very fast then pause flash X amount of times slower. Pause, then flash X amount of times slower. The fast flashes is the alert, and the next sets are the actual codes. I actually found this information here on this site dated 2010 thru a Google search. If no response here, try to Google the information thru their search. "TN75S error code tractor does not move" without quotes. Knowing the error codes, is the key to find out what is going on.

Sometimes answers are not right away here and may take a day or two for someone in the know to see it. Brianna will probably move this thread to the New Holland area. I did find out that owning the service manual is your best friend because it list the codes plus shows you how to fix it. They usually can be purchased thru NH's website or a your local dealership. A lot of owners here own a manual to their machine and discuss problems here, and in most cases are solved or a method of repair is determined. Take care. -robert

/ TN75S will not move #9  

Call dealer

Well I thought this was a NH site that folks would know something about these tractors and could give me some insight before I called a dealer to get informed so I don't get bent over my tractor!!! So you need not apply!!
No. ... You are in new member intro. Nevertheless, Your best, first move is to see what advice the dealer will give on the phone. You dont have to take it, but a mechanic there who deals with them frequently could probably give you help in minutes.
larry

/ TN75S will not move #10  
If you want to throw parts at it without any service manuals or technical info and diagnostic tools, a transmission pressure switch is about an even bet. And cheaper than just about anything else that might be required, short of a simple automotive style fuse. You did check the fuses?