New Holland - transmission oil leak.

/ New Holland - transmission oil leak. #1  

Spottydog

Tractor
NH TSA 115
Hi guys, I'm new to all this, but here goes...

My NH TSA 115, 2006 model, has an oil leak from the front of the transmission area. It has been fixed twice now, by service agents, but continues to leak oil from somewhere between the engine and transmission, dropping substantial amounts of oil from around the front of the housing onto the drive shaft below. And yes, it is definitely "transmission" and not engine oil. Last time the tractor was split and they replaced seals from the front of the transmission.
Anyone out there please, who has the technical knowledge, that may be able to help?

Thanks........ Andy

/ New Holland - transmission oil leak. #3  
The TSA was supplied with 12X12,24X24, and 16X16 transmissions, and for more than one world market. My experience is only with tractors sold in North America, but each of these transmissions will have different componants on the front side(bell housing area) that can contribute to oil leaks. Without more specifics and some details on what repairs were done, what parts were involved, etc, it's rather difficult to speculate what your current leak might be.

/ New Holland - transmission oil leak. #4  
Welcome from Ohio, Repost this in the NH repair forum Andy and someone should help you.

/ New Holland - transmission oil leak.
Hi Harry. It has the electro command 16 x 16. Not sure exactly what parts were involved but I believe they replaced a couple of seals and a gasket inside the front transmission bell housing.

/ New Holland - transmission oil leak.
Hi Murph, where do I find the NH repair forum? Thanks

/ New Holland - transmission oil leak. #7  
Welcome Dog to TractorByNet. Try the Ford/New Holland Owner Operators area. They will put you on the road to recovery. Take care. -kid

/ New Holland - transmission oil leak. #8  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the New Holland Owning & Operating forum. :)