Backhoe contaminated oil

/ contaminated oil #1  

rogerm64

Tractor
ford 4500
Posted by rogerm on April 18, 2013 at 05:13:04 from (76.189.26.181):

I checked the fluid in the trans and it was low so i took it up to the level. Just noticed today I used the hyd.oil for my 12000lb car lift its

ISA 46 fluid Not my trans hydro oil It has been ran with this oil in it so it is all through the system. what is the proper steps in flushing this all out.

Have a 72 ford 4500 backhoe 4 speed auto reversing trans

I may have posted twice if so I am sorry!

once again thanks for any input

/ contaminated oil #2  
if you jusrt added a lil junk hydro oil to the system.. it's ok

if it's alot. just drain and refill with utf and don't worry too much...

/ contaminated oil #3  
I have a Boomer 30. having problems with the loader locking up when lifting or dropping if open valve completely. Is there a safety valve or adjustment to valve body? Can't find any info. any ideas? It is a tl240 loader

/ contaminated oil #4  
I have a Boomer 30. having problems with the loader locking up when lifting or dropping if open valve completely. Is there a safety valve or adjustment to valve body? Can't find any info. any ideas? It is a tl240 loader

First thing to do is to disconnect and reseat your quick connects to the loader. If that doesn't fix the problem, I suggest your start your own thread. It is extremely hard to try to post in a thread where multiple people post different problems. It''s not good for you and it's not showing courtesy to the original poster.

/ contaminated oil #5  
First thing to do is to disconnect and reseat your quick connects to the loader. If that doesn't fix the problem, I suggest your start your own thread. It is extremely hard to try to post in a thread where multiple people post different problems. It''s not good for you and it's not showing courtesy to the original poster.

I made that same mistake when I first joined too. Start a Thread as Jinman said.