tz18da 420 hrs FEL MOWER for sale $4,250

/ tz18da 420 hrs FEL MOWER for sale $4,250 #1  

ryetarded

Tractor
tz18da 110fel 54mmm log spliter 48" box scraper 13 hp external mosquito sprayer
I have a clean tz18da 2007 for sale it runs real nice and smooth. The back transmission is cracked . the loader is near mint includes all hydraulic lines and the mower deck is clean. Bagger available for additional 250$ I am selling this asap as i need to buy a new one . The three point is cracked above the top link bracket across from rod to rod and there is a small piece missing from the transmission case ( i believe i may have it ) .. this is an ideal implement package ... that would give you a spare motor and parts for your tz . i can deliver it down from fargo to colorado or along that route for very cheap (fuel) . IMG_1035.jpgIMG_1054.jpgIMG_1048.jpgIMG_1045.jpg

/ tz18da 420 hrs FEL MOWER for sale $4,250 #3  
It doesn't look like this person has been back on since posting the ad. I would also like to know what caused it to crack.

/ tz18da 420 hrs FEL MOWER for sale $4,250 #4  
Wow, that is the same thing that happened to mine. My tractor was damaged from rolling back on a trailer while towing. It cracked the top hydraulic cover on both sides near the pivot shaft. The new part is $2000. The interesting part about the damage is that I think it was caused by the travel stop bracket on the right 3 point lift ARM being bent. I think this allowed the 3 point to travel too high putting internal pressure on the lift ARM case. I noticed the problem when I raised the deck all the way up and it caused my seat to lift up. It was actually putting pressure on the diesel tank and pushing the seat up.
I have a clean tz18da 2007 for sale it runs real nice and smooth. The back transmission is cracked . the loader is near mint includes all hydraulic lines and the mower deck is clean. Bagger available for additional 250$ I am selling this asap as i need to buy a new one . The three point is cracked above the top link bracket across from rod to rod and there is a small piece missing from the transmission case ( i believe i may have it ) .. this is an ideal implement package ... that would give you a spare motor and parts for your tz . i can deliver it down from fargo to colorado or along that route for very cheap (fuel) . View attachment 321010View attachment 321011View attachment 321012View attachment 321013

/ tz18da 420 hrs FEL MOWER for sale $4,250 #5  
I have adjusted the stop for my 3pt a few times, but it keeps going out of adjustment.

/ tz18da 420 hrs FEL MOWER for sale $4,250 #6  
this tractor still for sale how do I contact you

/ tz18da 420 hrs FEL MOWER for sale $4,250 #7  
Hello, I know your post is from a few years ago.

Is the bagger still for sale for $250? I am very interested if so. If you still have the loader, what is your asking price for that item as well?

Thanks for letting me know.

Kind regards,

/ tz18da 420 hrs FEL MOWER for sale $4,250 #8  
Looking at his profile, he hasn't been on here since 6/2013