Tires What size tire?

/ What size tire? #21  
no one does their own tires anymore?

/ What size tire? #22  
no one does their own tires anymore?

I've successfully changed 125R12 tires (about 4.40/12) tires on the roadside, and then later at home.
And, managed to change some 10.00/20 split rims.
Oh, and also changing several wheelbarrow tires.

I've got some 18.4-16 split rims that I'll probably attempt to change, once I get some new replacement tires. Once one gets the beads broken, the split rims are one of the easiest tires to change.

However, I seem to have troubles with most other tire sizes. I suppose I need to work on getting some better tire irons.

I've looked at some of the manual tire machines, but they appear to just be bead breakers, and I can generally get the bead broken free. Just getting the tires stretched around the rim without damaging anything seems to be my problem.

When I get a chance, I'll probably end up with a tire machine in my garage. I have about 4 snow tires to mount, and 2 road tires, and a few other miscellaneous tires. At $20 per tire, I could easily spend $200 to $300 just getting a couple of tires moved around, and that would go a long ways towards getting a nice used tire machine (center clamp? or Rim clamp?

/ What size tire? #23  
I've looked at some of the manual tire machines, but they appear to just be bead breakers,

they do mor ethan break the bead.. unless you are really just talking about th ebead breaker.

the jig I have holds the rim.. breaks the bead... and gives you a platform to walk the tire on and off the rim.... etc..