Ford Tractor Model 1920

/ Ford Tractor Model 1920 #1  

ArcticFord

Tractor
Ferguson TEA20 / Ford 1920
The Ford 1920 came yesterday. Oil and filter is to be changed. Besides the OEM parts ,where can one find filters as Fram,Purolator,Mann,Donaldson,Hengst. Anyone who may tell me where to find listing over aftermarkedfilters for the 1920 ?

/ Ford Tractor Model 1920 #2  
   / Ford Tractor Model 1920 #3  
Get all of my 1920 filters from Napa except hydraulic. They have a Napa hydraulic filter which is supposed to be equivalent to the Ford, but isn't. Buy extras when they have the Napa filter sale.

/ Ford Tractor Model 1920 #4  
Check with New Holland as well. The filters for my 2110 were roughly the same price as aftermarket and I thought they were excellent quality.

/ Ford Tractor Model 1920 #5  
Check with New Holland as well. The filters for my 2110 were roughly the same price as aftermarket and I thought they were excellent quality.

I agree, check the dealer, wont cost that much more.

/ Ford Tractor Model 1920 #6  
Let me add that your tractor probably has a sump screen strainer on it. Side of transmission under a three bolt cover. You need a gasket as well but wash that strainer out.

Also, don't forget to add injector oil and don't lose the tiny brass washer that goes under the bolt. Need 11/16 wrench and on top of the injector pump. See owner's manual and I think you add 5 or 7 ounces every 100 hours and at oil changes..

/ Ford Tractor Model 1920 #7  
Let me add that your tractor probably has a sump screen strainer on it. Side of transmission under a three bolt cover. You need a gasket as well but wash that strainer out.

Also, don't forget to add injector oil and don't lose the tiny brass washer that goes under the bolt. Need 11/16 wrench and on top of the injector pump. See owner's manual and I think you add 5 or 7 ounces every 100 hours and at oil changes..

No engine oil reservoir in the 1920's injection pump, nor is there an hydraulic suction screen. Guy just bought a new to him tractor; he doesn't need to chase bogus info.

/ Ford Tractor Model 1920
Thanks ! Got most of the filters from Fleetguard. Cab filter, 84391298 and Power steering Tank & Filter Assy.,SBA360101470 is very expencive at the dealer. Have to look at your alternative suppliers. Fear that I have to buy these filters at the dealer.

/ Ford Tractor Model 1920 #9  
Wix Filters & NapaGold Filters: FleetFilter Secure Online Store

I found this website listed on TBn and I used it to buy my hydraulic filter for my ford 1920. Click on the WIX logo to the right and under off road vehicles you will find ford and New Holland filters.
By the way this website beat my NAPA dealers price by a lot.

Attachments

• 1920filters.jpg
    1920filters.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,151