made a deal on a new T4.75

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #1  

DieselMonk

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland / T4.75 Powerstar & Boomer 1030, Case 580 SM II, Mahindra 1526
After owning and operating my TC55DA EHSS with an aftermarket Laurin cab for 9 years, having enjoyed lots of quality tractor time and very little downtime. I decided to pull the trigger on a new T4.75 and trade in my TC55DA at 520hrs and the small 757 backhoe. I supposed to take delivery end of next week. So stay tuned!

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #2  
Let me be the first to say...

CONGRATULATIONS

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #3  
So how is the purchase working out for you? What attachments do you have? Which transmission? If you do t mind, what did you end up paying. I'm looking at a t4.75 right now but have not got a quote back yet.

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #5  
Please let us know how the A/C works on a really hot day. I had about decided to purchase one.....and then I sat in one and found no overhead air vents. We have a TS115 with this arrangement at the farm and it is terrible....they may have improved it because the 115 is about 7 to 8 years old. I HATE using that tractor because I burn up using it in summer. Please let us know...TIA

/ made a deal on a new T4.75
Sorry for the delay, but it was crazy busy here lately.
The new T4.75 is waaay better than my old TC55DA with the aftermarket Laurin cab.
The AC works really well on a hot day and as long as all windows and doors are shut, it will make you freeze inside! There are no vents overhead, but there are so many vents up front that you can adjust to every where. The cold air gets evenly blown around inside the cab. Just do NOT turn the AC on full tilt, you may need a new set of teeth after you done chattering. ;)

I have a 12x12 electro hydraulic shuttle shift, 4x4, air suspension seat, buddy seat and front loader. I have no complaints inside the cab!

However I do have a warranty problem with my transmission. For some reason specifically in high range there are gears grinding inside the transmission during clutching only. Not before and not after, but DURING clutching or changing direction of travel with the shuttle shift until it is fully engaged or disengaged. I got now 31 hrs on the clock. This is the only problem I have with this tractor. Some guys say that the shifting the transmission into Park is a pain (no emergency brake), but I had not that problem.

If you guys order one, get that air suspension seat. Worth every penny!

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #7  
Thank you for your follow up! I remember seeing on another thread, that this was happening when you had only 16 hours on the clock. Do you remember how many hours were on the tractor when you FIRST noticed the grinding issue?

Hopefully the dealer can fix your tractor without too much of a headache for you.

I figured that out at around 6 engine hours, after I quit giving my kids rides and started working in the field mowing. The tractor had 3hrs on it when I got it.

Here is an update to the transmission problem I had been having. My dealer took the tractor back to his shop, the New Holland rep came down and they are exchanging my tractor! So I am getting a new tractor again!

/ made a deal on a new T4.75 #10  
Wow!

Can't complain about that customer service!