TC!8 Engine bogging down

/ TC!8 Engine bogging down
You're absolutely correct. And I'm mortified, because I'm usually the best speller in the "class". However, not only did I spell it wrong in my message, I spelled it wrong in the google search, too. In fact, the picture I used was copied from amazon.com's "vice-grip store". Apparently, it's misspelled so much that they have covered it in the search engines - pretty funny.

Thinking of typos, how about the title of this thread? That was a typo - somehow I managed to hit the shift key - "1" and "!" are on the same key, but look so much alike that I didn't catch it until after I posted it.

/ TC!8 Engine bogging down #22  
I probably should have PM'd you, but I was pretty sure you have a good sense of humor and and could take some mild "ribbing." I make my living writing books, and I often catch myself leaving dangling participles or other such flagrant violations. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif If you read my posts, you'll have plenty of opportunities to point out my "abuse" of the language. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ TC!8 Engine bogging down
<font color="blue"> I probably should have PM'd you, but I was pretty sure you have a good sense of humor and and could take some mild "ribbing." </font>

Yep. You can correct me all you like and, if I really was wrong, I take it pretty meekly. Forunately, I'm not wrong very often. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<font color="blue"> ...you'll have plenty of opportunities to point out my "abuse" of the language. </font>

Aw, now you had to go and spoil it by going on a guilt trip. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ TC!8 Engine bogging down #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="red"> Forunately</font>, I'm not wrong very often.
)</font>

Me neether... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif