3-Point Hitch What is this and what should it look like; on a ford 2000 hydraulic pump

/ What is this and what should it look like; on a ford 2000 hydraulic pump #1  

maizeandblue

Tractor
2006 Mahindra 3525 w/ FEL
I have had this tractor for awhile now. I have been fixing issues as I move along toward hunting season. We are not trying to restore this tractor to show room condition, but I would like to get it back to sound operable condition. To date the following is what we have done.

1. Replace brake pedal cross shaft, seals, and new utf.
2. Went through the starter and wiring to address some arcing at start up.
3. Replace fuel filter housing, some fuel lines, and fuel filter.
4. Replace oil pan gasket, oil filter, and oil.
5. Replace instrument cluster, temp sending unit, and thermostat.

which leads me to the next issue I have decided to tackle. Can someone show me a picture of your ford 2000 hydraulic pump from this angle, so I can see what exactly this should look like. The previous owner appeared to have caulked and jb welded around it so when I got it cleaned up, it wasn't like what I expected and the service manual I have doesn't show pictures of this. The bolt, washers, and gasket were added by me thinking it would stop the oozing leak (it stopped it from oozing from the center), but it is oozing from around the shaft as well. It only leaks as long as tractor is running. See my picture with arrow pointing to what is a mystery to me. I have also included a pic of us giving the ole girl her first work out since I purchased and made the

IMG_20131016_165500_207.jpg
IMG_20131011_112537_798.jpg