Loader ford 735 loader valve Power Beyond PB port?

/ ford 735 loader valve Power Beyond PB port? #1  

nellcote farm

Tractor
ford 335, ford 3000
Does anyone with a 735 loader know if the loader valve on the 735 has a power beyond port? I'd like to tie into mine for the 2 valve/ 4 remote hydros I'm adding to the rear of my 335. I have ports in my lift cover, but would rather use the loader pump as it puts out twice the GPM. As a side note, I know the machines equipped with the 735 loader and backhoe, flow is pump -backhoe-loader. I don't want to plumb pump-remotes-loader for my application. All thoughts, deviations, rants and extrapolations invited.

New here and taking more than I'm adding at the moment, but I promise to reciprocate as the experience inventory grows....

Last edited:
   / ford 735 loader valve Power Beyond PB port? #2  
The OEM valve that controls the 735 loader is not power beyond capable. Remember that any open center remote valves you might add should be sized to carry the flow from your front pump. Easiest way to get what you want is to do what you don't want to do: pump to remotes to loader with a 20 GPM power beyond capable spool valve.

/ ford 735 loader valve Power Beyond PB port?
Thank you Rick. Had a feeling that was the case. I'm going to start with running off the lift cover. The remote valve I'm using does have PB, so i can change the plumbing later if the initial set up is inadequate.