Oil & Fuel low oil operation damage

/ low oil operation damage
yes i can drop pan. Before i did wanted to get some ideas of what to check before i started just going willy nilly. i have knowledge of mechanics and have done minor repairs, this will be a first, just want to make sure i check everything that could have been hurt before i run it again. i am a disabled veteran from iraq and trying to set up a homestead, was getting ready to plow my pasture and made this goofup.

/ low oil operation damage #12  
Sounds like you have severe damage to the rotating assembly, probably spun bearings.

Time for a major overhaul or replacement.

SDT

/ low oil operation damage #13  
Thank you for your service to our country :thumbsup:

There are plenty of knowledgeable people here to help you as you move forward. You're doing the right thing by getting your ducks in a row. catalog and organize your work, take pics if you need so you can put things back. Fasteners might come in different lengths so you need to keep them identified rather that one big pile. I usually get some card board ( Apple box) and draw up the shape of what I take off , poke holes and shove the fasteners in their relative position to put them back just the same. Hopefully you have not gulled up the crank shaft journal and is just the friction bearing got damaged some. Good luck.

JC,

yes i can drop pan. Before i did wanted to get some ideas of what to check before i started just going willy nilly. i have knowledge of mechanics and have done minor repairs, this will be a first, just want to make sure i check everything that could have been hurt before i run it again. i am a disabled veteran from iraq and trying to set up a homestead, was getting ready to plow my pasture and made this goofup.