7308 leaking hyd fluid--bad!

/ 7308 leaking hyd fluid--bad! #1  

back_the_pack

Tractor
1998 NH 1920 4x4
I have sprung a major leak at the quick connection between my joystick and loader (at the quick connects). The problem is missing o-ring in one of my connections. Where can I get a replacement, and what size is it? Any help would be great. My bucket is hanging low and looking pretty sad!

/ 7308 leaking hyd fluid--bad!
Well, I have read where you can get these at the auto parts stores, but what size am I lookin for?

/ 7308 leaking hyd fluid--bad! #3  
It is easy to remove another one from one of the lines. Just use a jack knife or scratch awl to remove.

/ 7308 leaking hyd fluid--bad!
Would that one not then leak?

/ 7308 leaking hyd fluid--bad! #5  
The new holland part # is 122056 it is an odd ball metric size but maybe auto parts could match it up for you.

/ 7308 leaking hyd fluid--bad! #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Would that one not then leak? )</font>

Yep, both will leak until they are replaced. If your bucket is on the ground, leakage should be minimal until you can get them replaced.

/ 7308 leaking hyd fluid--bad! #7  
Any ball bearing supplier in your area will have them. just check your local listing for bearings an give them a call. I recommend taking one in from another coupler so that they can use a micrometer to check the size. Maybe get a couple of spares as they are cheap. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif