Loader 7209

/ 7209 #1  

jerbear2

Tractor
Ford 2910
I just got a Ford 2910 with a quick on 7209 loader & would like to take off loader temp. I did not get a manual with tractor & need to know how to take off the correct way? - Mostly in & out hoses & stand ?

Thanks

/ 7209 #2  
Jerber, if you haven't gotten the loader off yet, here is the procedure.
1. Lower loader on a flat, level surface with the bucket flat.
2. Shut off the tractor and relieve any pressure in the hydraulic system by moving the loader lever in all directions several times.
3. Remove the bolt 15 at the bottom of each loader post and let the latching plate 12 hinge down. If there is a pin in the loader frame hook 11, remove the pin.

ForumRunner_20140312_210647.png

4. Start the tractor and, using the loader hydraulics, roll the loader frame forward and down off of the front loader frame hooks. The front of the frame becomes the parking stand.
5. Shut off the tractor and relieve the pressure in the loader hydraulics. If the hoses are not marked, paint 3 of the couplers a different color to allow matchup when hooking up. Any system that works to identify the correct hose hook up will work. Disconnect the hoses. Back the tractor away from the loader.
Hook up in reverse order.

/ 7209
After the loader is off will the IN hose be connected to the OUT hose ? Thank You Very much for your advice.

Jerry

/ 7209 #4  
If there are only 2 hoses, in and out, and the valve stays on the loader then yes.
You don't want to start or run it without those hoses connected.

/ 7209
Yes 2 hoses - Control will stay with loader, up & down & bucket tilt. If I hookup hose up to hose down it will circle the hyd fluid right?

Thanks for your help
Jerry

/ 7209 #6  
Yes, it will circulate the oil. On the tractor side, it is important. On the loader side, it will keep the couplers out of the weather.
You have this set-up and the in and out hoses go into a cover in front if the seat:

ForumRunner_20140315_175209.png