Pat's Easy Change

/ Pat's Easy Change #2  
Re: Pat\'s Easy Change

A search of TBN for 'easy change' unearths oodles /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif of opinions. Here's a link to one of the recent ones.

/ Pat's Easy Change #3  

There are a couple of us who have the Pat's system and have written quite a bit about it. Do a search and you'll fine things in a few different threads over the past 3 to 4 months. If you have specific quesitons, I'm sure we can answer them.

/ Pat's Easy Change #5  

Pine Ridge . . . those arm, or arms like those are common on larger tractors but not on smaller units or older units. There is a similar set of retractable lower link arms that came standard on my Kubota B2910 but they did not come on my NH TC24D.

For the guys without them the options are buying a replacement set of retractable lower link arms from a dealer, if they will even fit, or buying one of the many versions of quick hitches.

I opted for Pat's Easy Change, for many reasons. Delta, Freedom, and Liberty all make male/female hitches. TSC and Northern Tool both offer economy quick hitches, Land Pride, Deere and others make quick hitches as well.