Christmas TC 24D

/ Christmas TC 24D #1  

LAGEORGE

Gold Member
Tractor
busted up New Holland TC 24D hydro :(, Replacment NH TC 24D!
Merry Christmas everyone, well New Holland and my dealer made it a point to get me a new tractor delivered in time for Christmas. I was not expecting it till late next week but my sales person called and said to come over and sign the paper work and the tractor was headed towards it’s new home.
I am more excited this time then when I got the first one. I don’t even want to get on it because it looks so shiny and new. Everything is so clean and I mean clean that I hate to think that it will be getting dirty soon. I guess it's a nice thing to get a tractor for Christmas even though it was the same model it replaced. One thing that it very nice is that it's brand new! So here are three photos of the new Tractor and it’s implements.

George /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

PS: Thanks to everyone for all the great advice I always get from all on TBN!

Attachments

• 354220-LAGEORGE_NEW_TC_24D_PIX_1.jpg
    354220-LAGEORGE_NEW_TC_24D_PIX_1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 449
   / Christmas TC 24D
A much cleaner hydraulic setup than before.

Attachments

• 354222-LAGEORGE_NEW_TC_24D_PIX_2.jpg
    354222-LAGEORGE_NEW_TC_24D_PIX_2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 367
   / Christmas TC 24D
TNT equipped Gearmore heavy-duty 54-inch box blade with rippers. And I do mean heavy!

Attachments

• 354225-LAGEORGE_NEW_TC_24D_PIX_3.jpg
    354225-LAGEORGE_NEW_TC_24D_PIX_3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 355
   / Christmas TC 24D #5  
It's a Christmas miracle! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously though, I'm glad New Holland has worked with you on your misfortune. It's still not the best situation, but even the president of the company recognizes that there's a problem, and that's better than you would get from most companies.

There's thousands of happy class I Boomer owners out there, and hopefuly your new tractor will make you as happy as I am with mine! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Have a wonderful Christmas George, and enjoy your new present!

/ Christmas TC 24D #6  
Ewwww ...that's pretty. Congrat's on the new tractor George!

/ Christmas TC 24D #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Merry Christmas everyone, well New Holland and my dealer made it a point to get me a new tractor delivered)</font>

OK well nice to know that New Holland is standing up for their stuff.

/ Christmas TC 24D #8  
LAGEORGE
<font color="red"> Merry </font> <font color="green"> Christmas </font> /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
New <font color="blue"> Blue </font> Tractor and <font color="green"> Green </font> grass. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Enjoy the Holiday. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Christmas TC 24D #9  
Sure is a great looking tractor /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Merry Christmas!

/ Christmas TC 24D #10  
Great George! The little TC24 is a gem of a little tractor. I have a TC35, and it's good so far, but I miss my TC29. I put 500 HARD hours on that tractor, with not a single problem. I could move dirt faster with the little TC29 than I can with the TC35. Enjoy it, wash it and keep it pretty! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif