Sad News

/ Sad News #12  
Terrible news. . . my condolences to the family.

I bought a used NH TC35D 4 years ago to replace a 20+ year Kubota G1700 with a rotted out mower. It's my first experience with a tractor and Jim's advice and posts (though not directed at me) gave me confidence and helped me through several issues. I pretty much hit the jackpot when I ended up with the TC35D and the G1700 - both from the same family as tractors that Jim had (TC45D and G1800). The knowledge he shared for everyone, and the way in which he did it was amazing. A great guy. Thank you Jim!

I'll make an effort to be a little more active on this forum in the hopes I can also help others as Jim did.

/ Sad News
Terrible news. . . my condolences to the family.

I bought a used NH TC35D 4 years ago to replace a 20+ year Kubota G1700 with a rotted out mower. It's my first experience with a tractor and Jim's advice and posts (though not directed at me) gave me confidence and helped me through several issues. I pretty much hit the jackpot when I ended up with the TC35D and the G1700 - both from the same family as tractors that Jim had (TC45D and G1800). The knowledge he shared for everyone, and the way in which he did it was amazing. A great guy. Thank you Jim!

I'll make an effort to be a little more active on this forum in the hopes I can also help others as Jim did.

yup, as the adage goes "we come from earth and go back to earth", we can never take with us any material things and the only thing that is left is just a good name and that lasts. Although, we all live in anonymity of a virtual world still certain people stand out amongst the rest. Jim was one of those guys, never had the fortune of meeting him in person, but have a strong feeling like I knew him for ever. RIP Jim.

/ Sad News #14  
Jim was always there to help out anyone with a NH issue, always enjoyed his posts.

/ Sad News #15  
The knowledge base of the NH tractor forum lost a huge part of it with Jinman's passing. All of us Blue folks will miss his presence here.
Hope his TC45 finds a worthy new owner/operator
RIP

/ Sad News #17  
The knowledge base of the NH tractor forum lost a huge part of it with Jinman's passing. All of us Blue folks will miss his presence here.
Hope his TC4
5 finds a worthy new owner/operator
RIP
Kathy does quite well with it...I doubt she has any near future plans to sell it. Jim's grandson (that they are raising) is old enough to help out on it too.

/ Sad News #18  
I posted in the other thread, but wanted to express my remembrance of Jim here too.

A lot of you know that my tractor is one of the main ways that I take care of my family. We all know that things mechanical break...that's just the way it is. This is especially true when you (I) use it for tasks it was never designed for. Jim was instrumental many times in pointing me in the right direction and getting it fixed. He was kind enough to pm me his phone number, and more than once he helped me to resolve a problem and continue on with my job right over the phone.

We shared the same dealership and the service manager was well aware of Jim's knowledge of the TC series tractors. The service manager is very knowledgeable but told me more than once that Jim had taught him a thing or too.

Jim's TBN legacy will live on every time someone searches for information to repair their TC. He directly helped me to feed my family...I'll remember him for a lot more.