Ford 1710 leaking coolant

/ Ford 1710 leaking coolant #1  
Tractor
Ford 1710
I have a 1710 Ford with only 550 hrs on it and I noticed green coolant leaking out at a pretty good rate today. I ran it for about 3 hrs and hopefully caught the leak in time before it caused any other damage. Engine temp was normal. Anyway can you guys tell me what parts I need to replace? Is it just a seal? Thanks

/ Ford 1710 leaking coolant #2  
Can't tell from the photo.

/ Ford 1710 leaking coolant #4  
The banjo connection is on the discharge of the hyd pump. The leak can not have generated from there unless it is hyd fluid. You have to go look from above. I'd fill the radiator up with just water, bring the engine to temp and try to duplicate the leakage while looking for the source. Have you looked at the water pump, input shaft to the pump and hoses to the radiator ? any mixing of engine oil and coolant that you can observe? any seepage where the head is attached to the block?

JC,

/ Ford 1710 leaking coolant
So after some research I think the problem might be fixed by replacing seal #5 and #6 in the priority flow valve.

/ Ford 1710 leaking coolant #6  
what you are referring to is for Hyd/power steering system. It has no relationship with coolant? do you have a leak in cooling system?

JC.

I cleaned up the area and took some more before and after pics. Do you guys still think its the o-rings? Its power steering fluid correct? and how hard is it to replace those parts or should I just take it to a shop? Its only leaking from that one spot
Thanks

Before

After

/ Ford 1710 leaking coolant #8  
Definitely orings and possibly bad tube going into housing.
Not hard to fix if you're handy.
After you repair, you might want to look at changing the hydraulic oil based on the look of it in your picture and the fact you thought it was coolant.

Definitely orings and possibly bad tube going into housing.
Not hard to fix if you're handy.
After you repair, you might want to look at changing the hydraulic oil based on the look of it in your picture and the fact you thought it was coolant.

The only reason I though it was coolant is because at first it looked somewhat green but if that is in fact the only place its leaking then there's no way its coolant right? Thanks for your help.

I have a video if anyone cares to see.

/ Ford 1710 leaking coolant #10  
It is not coolant. The priority valve prioritizes hydraulic oil between power steering and rest of hydraulic system.
Just as JC-Jetro said.