Blue Envy!!!!!!

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #1  

banjobj

Gold Member
Tractor
TC 21D
Now that I am the owner of a NH tractor and really feel like a member of the NH family I can't help but envy all the Kubota activity on their forum. I have mentioned this in the past and it sure would be nice to see ALL YOU New Holland Owners increase your activity on the NH site. Is it that most NH owners really do have a LIFE?????

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #2  
As a JD NH and Kubota Owner I don't feel this site is separate, I always check all the posts. I suppose if you're just looking for recall info or something then restricting yourself to just one forum is appropriate, but there is a constant barrage of great info from all the different "colors" of folks on this board.

IMHO,

del

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #3  
banjobj,
It kinda comes and goes one might say.
For a while Kubota was the main talk than wham...New Holland tractor were being purchase right and left...than back to Kubota than wham...John Deere were being purchase right and left etc..

As most of us found out from other tractor websites,TBN is home only do to respect & knowledge & caring for one another.

Maybe the NH owners are out getting some seat time. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #4  
Like del, I try to read all the messages because so much of the information, even on the forums for brands we don't own, applies to all of us.

Bird

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #5  
I also try to read them all. If it helps, choosing o view he "past 12 (or 24 or 48)" rather than by forum makes it easier for me. Maybe everyone has already figured it out. It took me a while & i was somewhat awkward by catagory/forum... Any more I don't always notice which forum it is in...

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #6  
Banjobi,
I usually read the NH followed by Kubota and occasionally JD forums. I don't comment too much because I don't have a NH yet but I guess you could say I have a 50yo predecessor to NH. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I'm going to be in the market this year, I hope, or early next year for a new tractor and follow with great interest peoples experience with pricing, buying and owning them. Of course, now Case is coming along with another alternative too. Did you look at those models? I can't tell from the other posts if they are even for sale yet. From what I can tell they basically only vary in color, nameplate and SS and maybe a few minor other things, at least with the 25-45hp tractors. BTW congratulations on your new purchase.

Del, are you the same Dell who posts on Yesterday's Tractors? If so, thanks for all the advice the past 1 1/2 years!

18-32934-tractorsig2.JPG

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #7  
Grant, the new Case line that looks like red Boomers is for sale all right; been on the dealer's lot for quite some time in this area.

Bird

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #8  
Grant,

I am guilty of the same thing. I often just look and see what has been posted in the last 12 hours and check them all out. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

2-31714-Cliffsig.gif

/ Blue Envy!!!!!! #9  
I with youse guys -- anyone who confines themselves to a single color forum on this board is cheating themselves out of a lot of interesting and useful information. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Blue Envy!!!!!!
To All, Thanks for the response. I also don't confine myself to ONE COLOR or TOPIC. I do find that many brands DO share common features, traits, problems, etc. I WILL NEVER AGAIN MENTION THE LACK OF ACTIVITY ON THE NEW HOLLAND SITE!!!!!