Buying parts for a CUT online

/ Buying parts for a CUT online #1  

Alan0043

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH TC24D
Does anyone out there buy parts for their compact tractor online? I am trying to plan ahead for the 50 hour service. I have looked for parts online,but I can not find parts for the newer compact tractors. It would be easier for me to buy parts online,then travel to the dealer.The tractor that I need the parts for is a NH TC24D. For the 50 hour service the main parts are the filters.Does anyone have a good source for parts or filters?
Thank you for any help.

/ Buying parts for a CUT online #2  
My dealer is 80 miles away, so its difficult to get there.
I just call my dealer, tell him what I need and he mails it to my house.

/ Buying parts for a CUT online #3  
<font color="blue"> My dealer is 80 miles away, so its difficult to get there. I just call my dealer, tell him what I need and he mails it to my house. </font>
I am only 30 miles from my dealer, and I do this as well. I have also called ahead to have the parts pulled from stock (and to be sure they have everything I need) so I can just walk in and pick them up. I also usually buy enough supplies to last at least 1 year, e.g., 2 or 3 engine oil filters, 2 each of the hyd filters, etc.

/ Buying parts for a CUT online #4  
I generally like oem filters for my 'new' tractor, however, Napa can get alot of those for you, as well as
Filter Mart Corp

They cross lots of oem numbers over.. even IH and NH

Soundguy

/ Buying parts for a CUT online #5  
yeah, but what about shipping costs???

My only hesitation of buying things like oil, and filters online is that they are HEAVY, and will cost a small fortune to ship, even via UPS ground. You will probably spend enough to buy an additional filter or 2.. just on shipping.