Quick-Attach on a 7106 loader

/ Quick-Attach on a 7106 loader #1  

hcarter62

Tractor
N.H. TC21D, JD 325 Case 1140
Have any of you folks tried to fabricate some kind of a quick attach set-up on a loader as small as the 7106? I may copy and build something very similar to the set ups on the small J.D. CUT's unless someone else has already built a working model.
Thanks

/ Quick-Attach on a 7106 loader #2  
You can get a skid steer quick attach from ATI. My dealer recommended against it because it would add significant weight. The 7106 only has 600# of lift to start with....

The JD system is far lighter if you're handy with metal working.

/ Quick-Attach on a 7106 loader
Hazmat, I looked at the ATI web site and didn't see anything listed for the 7106. Anyway, i'm sure you are correct about them making one and it would be probably be to heavy for the TC21d. Although if I could figure out a way to get some hydraulics to the front of the loader without breaking the bank skidsteer attachments would be interesting!
Thanks

/ Quick-Attach on a 7106 loader #4  
<font color="blue">I looked at the ATI web site and didn't see anything listed for the 7106 </font>

Maybe it was Kasco (sp?). Not 100% sure. Anyway - ask your local NH dealer. You can get a quick attach kit. Also need the skid steer bracket for your bucket. I think it is an expensive addition - $1,000 +/- a couple hundred.

Regarding the skid steer attachments - you could run a diverter valve on the FEL hydraulics, but the flow would be pretty low (Grapples & stuff OK, rotating things not). Plan B would be a pump on the PTO (Northern Tools sells them among others) with some hoses to the front - $400 +/-... Plan C is to add rear hydraulics to your machine & plumb them to the front - still have the flow problem.

Keep the 600 lb lift capacity in mind with the skid steer attachments, some are pretty heavy duty.

/ Quick-Attach on a 7106 loader
Hazmat, Thanks for ideas. I think I will make the John Deere set up. I can get the hooks and pins at Chad Little in So. Portland. $24 for hooks and $14 for pins (set).

Now you have me interested in the hydraulics. I have a loader and a backhoe for this machine so I have hydraulics to the front and the back. I would like them to the front for future grapple and or 4 in 1. Maybe diverter valve for the loader valve is the answer, will need to figure out how to do it. Also hydraulic to the rear (maybe for TnT).

Another interesting point is if I can make a light weight Quick Attach I could adapt it to fit the lower priced power trac 425 attachments