tc40 and dx rear remotes

/ tc40 and dx rear remotes #1  

newholly

Tractor
green
Thanks to halfback for helping me research and providing me with some guidance on the install.

The dx40 kits are identical to the tc 40 kits however the case 1st remote is 300 cheaper than the NH kit and the 2nd is 100 cheaper. I ended up getting both sets for 960 by locating some kits in stock at local shops. This is about half price so I am pretty pleased....

/ tc40 and dx rear remotes #2  
Wow, looks very nice. It turned out like the last yard I helped a co-worker put in, looked so good, I should have charged him more. (freebee and gave me a reason to use the toys).

/ tc40 and dx rear remotes #3  
Where did you get the valve setup? I have not upgraded my TC40D because of cost; I miss TnT that I built on my old Kubota...

/ tc40 and dx rear remotes
Where did you get the valve setup? I have not upgraded my TC40D because of cost; I miss TnT that I built on my old Kubota...

I had called all the local case dealers in my area and one happen to have the 1st remote sitting on the shelf. He sold it to me for 525. I actually found the second remote on this site. Someone was selling a new kit for 500.