NH TC30 dimensions

/ NH TC30 dimensions #1  

jack32008

Bronze Member
Tractor
2023 TYM T474HST w/FEL, Loaded rear tires
I'm picking up a 2003 NH TC30 4x4 w/R4 tires this weekend. Can anyone provide the measurement between the two rear tires and the measurement between the two front tires? The U-Haul auto transport trailer I hope will do the job has an open mid-span of 39". MAX width is not a problem. It's the 39" opening running fore/aft on the trailer that has me concerned.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

/ NH TC30 dimensions #2  
Old brochure ( from 2006) I got when I ordered my TC30 shows the wheelbase as 54.3 inches min. with R4 tires / length 108.9 inches/ weight for 2wd is 2193# ( so 4wd a bit more)

/ NH TC30 dimensions
Al, Thanks for the reply. I have the following specs from TractorData:

Dimensions:

Weight: 2,193 lbs [994 kg]

Wheelbase: 63 inches [160 cm]

Length: 109 inches [276 cm]

Width: 54.3 inches [137 cm]

Height: 82.4 inches [209 cm]

What I need is the distance/measurement between the two back tires and two front tires.

Happy New Year!

Jack

/ NH TC30 dimensions #4  
I recently bought a TC30 as well and rented the large Uhaul auto transport trailer to get it home. The tractor BARELY fits on the trailer but it does fit. Your rear tires will be half off the ramps. Just be careful loading it and and chain t down tight and you should be fine.

IMAG0825.jpg

/ NH TC30 dimensions
Mariner, THANKS for the reply! Any chance you have a pic of the tractor/trailer from the rear so I can see how the rear tires fit once on the trailer? Jack

/ NH TC30 dimensions #6  
I don't. Sorry. If you blow the picture up you can see the rear tire sitting on the ramp. I think they're about 1/4 or a little more off the ramps. Just go slow loading and unloading as there's not much room for error with the loading ramps. They do swing in a little which helps.

/ NH TC30 dimensions
Got it. Thanks again!

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Jack