Question on 250 TL loader

/ Question on 250 TL loader #1  

SARG

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH T1030- NH T1530 - 49G Brockway
Just got a T1530 with the 250 TL loader that has the Quick Mount feature.

To clarify ... it has a quick attach bucket which I guess was an option. What other equipment can go on the loader and was this quick attach feature made so that skid steer attachments could be used?

I've been searching the internet for a source to obtain forks compatible with the Quick attach bucket feature and even the vendors like palletforks.com and quickattach.com are confused.

Anyone have experience ?

Last edited:
   / Question on 250 TL loader
Anyone ?

/ Question on 250 TL loader #3  
NH Quick Mount refers to easy off, easy on mounting of the entire 250 TL loader on the tractor--I believe.

Quick Attach or SSQA refers to easy to change loader-mounted tools (bucket, forks, bale spear).

/ Question on 250 TL loader #4  
Was the T1030 only made in 2008? Everything Attachments doesn't list the T1030 in their NH line-up, but it might be similar to a T1010?

TractorData.com New Holland T1030 tractor information

Something like this should be what you are looking for?
New Holland T1110 Attachments - Specs
Construction Attachments 42" Compact Tractor loader Pallet Forks | 1PFCMP42

The 1030 is the same frame as the 1010 ..... just more HP.

I'm looking now for forks for the 1530 with the 250 TL loader & quick attach bucket.

/ Question on 250 TL loader #6  
The 250TL is the newer version of my 16LA. I switched mine over to SSQA with the New Holland part. Everything I have bought SSQA fits just fine.

100_0932.JPG

So it looks very much like all the skid steer attachments will work with the NH quick attach.

Thankyou for taking the time to post the picture ..... it clarifies my situation.

/ Question on 250 TL loader #8  
A bit late but I have the quick attach on my T1530/250TL and I have standard skid steer attachments. Forks, bucket, hydraulic angle front blade. Great to use.
Doug

/ Question on 250 TL loader #9  
even later here, but my 1530's loader has the skid steer quick attach like pictured above