T1110 Hydraulic issues

/ T1110 Hydraulic issues #1  

MD09

Bronze Member
Tractor
Hew Holland TC34DA
I own a 2009 new Holland T1110 tractor Hydrostatic all wheel drive .

I have the New Holland Loader control Valve with a Woods Loader. For years this combination has worked very well.

Yesterday will moving Dirt (Unloading from a tilt bed trailer) the steering was a very difficult to turn (No Power assist) with a load in the bucket. While back dragging the dirt down the trailer the loader control went out.
Things I know at this point:
1) No control of the loader or bucket.
2) No power assist to the steering
3) Engine mounted pump has no hydro fluid coming to it.
4) 3 Point has no lift power but holds position

I did inspect the engine mounted pump. I removed the intake line and there was no fluid in it. I primed the Hydraulic pump and reassembled. The 3 point lifted and held restarting the engine, No power steering and no loader control. Once trying the loader the 3 point will not lift but will hold position. I suspect the Valve block on the transmission is some how not allowing fluid to the engine drive pump.

/ T1110 Hydraulic issues #2  
Did you check the hyd level in the tank?

Is the sump screen and filters good?

/ T1110 Hydraulic issues
Not sure what tank you are referring to, the Hydraulic level in the trans is good, Filters are new last year and all worked great up until Saturday.

/ T1110 Hydraulic issues
Just in from the dealer, tractor magically fixed itself. When asked if the angle could have caused an issue they told me that it could cause the pickup to pull air into the system and cause issues.