New Holland Winter Fix

/ New Holland Winter Fix #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
I got my winter fix today. (see attachment)

Attachments

• 380877-Barlow.jpg
    380877-Barlow.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 706
   / New Holland Winter Fix #2  
You be careful with that thing! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You could put your eye out!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Holland Winter Fix #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I got my winter fix today. (see attachment) )</font>

So like why do you get one and I don't?? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

murph

/ New Holland Winter Fix
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So like why do you get one and I don't??

murph )</font>

Murph, here you go....

New Holland Winter Fix Promotion
Offer ends March 31st, 2004

/ New Holland Winter Fix #5  
How long was it from the time you mailed in the rebate form? Ive been waiting (or rather my little son) for several wks now.

/ New Holland Winter Fix
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How long was it from the time you mailed in the rebate form? Ive been waiting (or rather my little son) for several wks now. )</font>

jimg, I mailed it on January 5th.

/ New Holland Winter Fix #7  
There is also a coupon in the Parts Pro mag that came with this months New Holland News.

Andy

/ New Holland Winter Fix #8  
So, let me make sure I've got this straight:

If I go to the NH dealer and pay from $2.47 (2-1/2 Gal jug) to $3.30 (Qt bottle) per quart of oil that I can get for $1.29-$1.49 at KMart or WalMart, NH will send me a $1.99 knife for free??!!

What a deal!!

(Can you tell I'm getting a little fed-up with NH parts / accessories prices? Check my post on the $13.49 NH hydraulic coupler vs. $7.30 at an industrial supply company not known for low prices)

/ New Holland Winter Fix #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So, let me make sure I've got this straight:

(Can you tell I'm getting a little fed-up with NH parts / accessories prices? Check my post on the $13.49 NH hydraulic coupler vs. $7.30 at an industrial supply company not known for low prices) )</font>

I get a feeling that NH doesn't make a lot of money on tractor sales. They get you on implements and parts. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Holland Winter Fix #10  
I would like to know where you can buy a Barlow knife made by Shrade Cutlery for $ 1.99.......