FORD 6000 WATER PUMP

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP #1  

Aussiebushman

Gold Member
Jerrong, south of Oberon in NSW, Australia
Tractor
Ford 6000
The IT shop manual has detailed drawings of the water pump, but no part numbers. If anyone has the details, please supply the part number for the seal (item 12 in the shop manual). It is possible this item is common to other Ford models and any information on this would help

All advice appreciated

Alan (in Australia)

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP #2  
www.jdparts.com = online parts manual

generally there are 3 manuals for tractors....

shop / service manuals = better diagrams and full break down of parts. along with taking stuff apart and putting it back together and checking things as you go.

a parts manual = very simple diagrams enough to idetenify parts and get part numbers

owners manual = checking fluids, what fluids to use, same for filters. and how to generally operate machine.

the better tractor manufacturers have min a parts manual online you can access for free. generally owners manual comes with machine. and shop / service manual you need to pay for.

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP
Ryan

Maybe I missed something, but the link seems to provide only John Deere information. Also, the search function is "unavailable" Thanks anyway.

Does anyone on this forum have a parts manual for a Ford 6000?

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP #4  
*smacks forehead* DUH!!!! my bad Document Moved = ford / newholland part manuals online

sorry about that.

Home | Messick's = retailer with a lot of 3rd part manufacture part manuals all in one place.

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP
Thanks Ryan

That is a good site, but nothing there to help my situation. Maybe I'll just add some water pump stop-leak and hope. Fortunately, this beast is only used for short duration work around the farm and doesn't overheat

Regards

Alan

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP #6  
try this one more time....
Official New Holland Online Parts Store and Online Parts Catalog for New Holland and Ford Tractors.

*rubs chin* looking at australia site vs united states site.... the us site has online part manual.

not sure if below will work for you or not...
Official New Holland Online Parts Store and Online Parts Catalog for New Holland and Ford Tractors.
Location: (TS6000) - TRACTOR (INTERNATIONAL REGIONS INCLUDING MEXICO) > (06Q01) - WATER PUMP > SEALING RING,Square, 5.16mm Thk x 88.27mm ID (Part#: 2852047)

part number 2852047 SEALING RING,Square, 5.16mm Thk x 88.27mm ID
superseded by part number: 504062856

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP #7  
Go to eBay and search a-fan8a513gg and see if that's what you're looking for.

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP
Thanks guys

That is a great site, but the part I need has been discontinued - no surprise for a 50 year old tractor. Thanks too for the Ebay search suggestion - but no luck there

Cheers

Alan

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP #9  
Thanks guys

That is a great site, but the part I need has been discontinued - no surprise for a 50 year old tractor. Thanks too for the Ebay search suggestion - but no luck there

Cheers

Alan

Good luck mate.

/ FORD 6000 WATER PUMP #10  
The part number is D5TE8564B1A. $17.US and still available.
Water Pump Seal assembly. Tractors: 4-cyl, 1939 to 1964.

1268362988468-1799807247.jpeg