TC33D will not start - no power

/ TC33D will not start - no power #1  

TC33Dlover

Tractor
TCC33D
Hoping for help. I went out to start my TC33D this morning and it would not crank. No power - no lights - nothing. checked the battery and it was fully charged. Checked the fuses and changed them out with new fuses. Still nothing. When I turn the key I hear a click in the fuse box. No lights power nothing. Anyone have any ideas??

/ TC33D will not start - no power #2  
Read the sticky above this post. It goes into great detail. I'd start with swapping out the battery with a known good one. Check your cables too.

/ TC33D will not start - no power #3  
Checked PTO lever? Mine's touchy.

Jim

/ TC33D will not start - no power #4  
My pto lever is touchy too. The plunger that goes in to prevent the tractor cranking when the pto is engaged sometimes sticks and has to be pulled out with pliers. In this case though, I can't see where the clicking comes from if the problem is caused by a safety switch.

Checked PTO lever? Mine's touchy.

Jim

/ TC33D will not start - no power #5  
I'm thinking bad cable connection somewhere. Clean cable terminals and check the ground wire to frame and connection to starter. My starter connection was all oxidized and needed to be cleaned.

/ TC33D will not start - no power #6  
I seem to recall a safety interlock cable with a connector down by the rear axle that can snag on something and cause this problem. Look from underneath the tractor.