1964 Ford 4000 4 cylinder - TSX-813 carburetor rebuild

/ 1964 Ford 4000 4 cylinder - TSX-813 carburetor rebuild #1  

Grateful Farmer

Tractor
Ford 8N, Ford 4000, 2- Kubota B1750's
Hi , I am new to the site and mistakingly posted a new thread in the General section instead of the Ford/New Holland section, so I will repost it here now.

I am trying to get my old Ford 4000 running again after sitting in the field for 15+ years. In the process of cleaning out the old varnished gas from the Marvel Schebler TSX-813 carburetor, I found that the power jet located in the bottom of the carburetor is missing. It has a #8-32 threaded hole. Can anyone tell me what size jet should be there? I used this tractors years ago, but it never ran quite right. I was never sure if it was a carb problem or a governor problem, but this may have been the culprit.

I have since cleaned, painted and rebuilt the carb, but I still need to install a jet into the threaded hole in the bottom before remounting on the tractor. All the rebuild kits that I researched ( and I researched MANY) did not include an idle or power jet. 2016-01-06 08_53_25-DSCN4675.JPG - Windows Photo Viewer.jpg

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

/ 1964 Ford 4000 4 cylinder - TSX-813 carburetor rebuild #2  
The following website site lists power jets, that being said it may be difficult to determine the correct jet without the original.
Dose you carb have the little round tag with serial number attached?

Parts for Marvel Schebler TSX Carburetors

/ 1964 Ford 4000 4 cylinder - TSX-813 carburetor rebuild
yes, It shows TSX 813 63 G. Any idea what power jet size is needed for this?