That dangblast safety switch fuse again..

/ That dangblast safety switch fuse again.. #1  

KrisHansen

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC33d
Just a word to the wise, put a circut breaker in place of the fuse for the override switches.. I had mine blow out last night, luckily near enough to the house that I didn't have to fumlble in the dark trying to replace the !@##@!%#! fuse..

Any time I try to start the tractor with the headlights on, the fuse for the switches blows. Annoying.

Other than that, it's time to make a weight box. I almost put it on it's side trying to get some clay mud to fill a sink hole...

But I still love my boomer! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ That dangblast safety switch fuse again.. #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Any time I try to start the tractor with the headlights on, the fuse for the switches blows)</font>

Old habits are hard to break, and one of mine is that I simply will not even try to start a car or tractor with the headlights on. I always start the engine before turning the lights on, and I also turn the lights off before killing the engine (except occasionally when I forget, then I'm glad for that little warning buzzer /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif).

/ That dangblast safety switch fuse again..
I usually don't either, but since it was dark, I needed the lights on to see... since there is no interior light on my tractor.. come to think of it, there is no interior either.. :-D