Mowing Bought my first diesel tractor

/ Bought my first diesel tractor #1  

fordblue32

Tractor
new holland tc24da
Just bought a NH tc24da with a fel.I found a 60 inch mmm(914a) for sale that came off a tc21da.The price is great and not far from where i live.My question is ,will this fit my 24da and whats the weight of the mower?I have been told it weighs 1300 lbs which sounds ridiculous.I have also been toldif it came off a 21da it wont fit anything else,but i see 914a on all size tractors.Thanks

/ Bought my first diesel tractor #2  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site and your new rig.

/ Bought my first diesel tractor #3  
Congratulations on the diesel. Many years ago I saw a bumper sticker that said, "The smell of diesel makes me horny." When I finally got my own diesel I was too old to tell if it worked.:confused3:

/ Bought my first diesel tractor #4  
Haven't heard this one before... I sure had a good laugh! LOL

/ Bought my first diesel tractor #5  
Just bought a NH tc24da with a fel.I found a 60 inch mmm(914a) for sale that came off a tc21da.The price is great and not far from where i live.My question is ,will this fit my 24da and whats the weight of the mower?I have been told it weighs 1300 lbs which sounds ridiculous.I have also been toldif it came off a 21da it wont fit anything else,but i see 914a on all size tractors.Thanks

When I upgraded from my TC18 to my TC29 and new 914 they had all kinds of issues getting the right brackets/lifts. They had ordered three different sets before they got the right ones. I wanted to keep my old mower when upgrading but my dealer said I would have issues. Still did.

I would make sure before buying the deck. May take a call to a dealer.

/ Bought my first diesel tractor #7  
+1 on checking with your dealer. Got you diesel owners may have overlooked your original question. :)